Definition of "d's" [d's]
- (noun) Plural form of d.
- (noun) the fourth letter and third consonant of the modern English alphabet
- (noun) a speech sound represented by this letter, usually a voiced alveolar stop, as in dagger
- (noun) the semicircle on a billiards table having a radius of 111Ã¢ÂÂ2 inches and its straight edge in the middle of the baulk line
Use "d's" in a sentence
- "Best thing is to get some audio tapes/c. d's listen and PRACTICE."
- "We skipped d's conference's Evening Activities: Zoo, and Seaworld."
- "A generation of celebrity maitre d's with a television show to call their own."