Definition of "cabanas" [cabanas]
- (noun) Plural form of cabana.
- (noun) a tent used as a dressing room by the sea
Use "cabanas" in a sentence
- "Most of these so-called cabanas look like large homes in themselves; many come complete with their own pools, outdoor fireplaces and, of course, security cameras."
- "The club, open to teens ages 13 to 17, offers an interactive Internet lounge with multi-touch computers and surface tables with photo editing and publishing interfaced to Facebook; a gaming room with a 22-foot floor-to-ceiling "Gaming Tree" plus private gaming "cabanas" in the club stocked with state-of-the-art technology including Kinect for Xbox 360; and a 1,500 square-foot dance club with multi-purpose video walls, performance stage, VIP sections and even doormen."
- "The cabanas that looked nice were located near La Cumbre, not 40 minutes from town."