Definition of "cabana" [cabana]
- (noun) A shelter on a beach or at a swimming pool used as a bathhouse.
- (noun) A cabin or hut.
- (noun) a tent used as a dressing room by the sea
Use "cabana" in a sentence
- "Did I forget to mention, a small cabana is set up on the beach complete with a personal chef preparing a three-course meal consisting of your favorite cuisine.?"
- "Q: What is the definition and origin of the word cabana?"
- "The first weekend I was there I saw a guy rolling in with a full bar, but I think that was for a cabana."