Definition of "cabals" [cabals]
- (noun) Plural form of cabal.
- (verb) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of cabal.
- (noun) a small group of intriguers, esp one formed for political purposes
- (noun) a secret plot, esp a political one; conspiracy; intrigue
- (noun) a secret or exclusive set of people; clique
- (verb) to form a cabal; conspire; plot
Use "cabals" in a sentence
- "Pigou asked whether she had any factual proof about so-called cabals activities designed to discredit her, and what cause the internal liberation movement would have for doing so."
- "When several admins quietly moved the search result from the direct to Barack version to the Obama disambig, name-calling started, with accusations of "cabals" and "collaborations.""
- "Still, time was on the side of the Radicals, and from day to day they held what they called 'cabals' of the group formed by"