- (noun) Plural form of cabal.
- (verb) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of cabal.
- (noun) a small group of intriguers, esp one formed for political purposes
- (noun) a secret plot, esp a political one; conspiracy; intrigue
- (noun) a secret or exclusive set of people; clique
- (verb) to form a cabal; conspire; plot
"Pigou asked whether she had any factual proof about so-called cabals activities designed to discredit her, and what cause the internal liberation movement would have for doing so."
"When several admins quietly moved the search result from the direct to Barack version to the Obama disambig, name-calling started, with accusations of "cabals" and "collaborations.""
"Still, time was on the side of the Radicals, and from day to day they held what they called 'cabals' of the group formed by"
SUBSCRIBE TO WORD OF THE DAY