Definition of "cabalist" 
- (noun) A member of a cabal.
- (noun) A person skilled in esoteric matters.
- (noun) A student of the Jewish Kaballah.
Use "cabalist" in a sentence
- "He simply asserts that the President is a "cabalist" and leaves it at that."
- "Basically he has bought in so completely to the denialist/cabalist camp, he will believe any of their lies."
- "During the Stuart Restoration period, the pro-satanic Rosicrucian and cabalist cultism around the Stuart court seized upon the case of Robert Bruce to reorganize the cult in a new form."