Definition of "ca-ca" 
- (noun) Feces; excrement; -- used in talking with very young children.
- (verb) to have a bowel movement.
Use "ca-ca" in a sentence
- "And when the ca-ca hit the fan, and a formal inquiry was ordered, no one was surprised that the findings were kept hush-hush."
- "It also jokes that the day is "sponsored by Citizens Against Citizens Against Humor or CACAH (pronounced ca-ca).""
- "If the voting American public can't see through the hyperbole both spout publicly, well, we're in deep ca-ca!"