Definition of "c4" [c4]
- (abbreviation) 501(c)(4)/501(c)4, an organization that conforms to the United States Internal Revenue Code section 501(c)4 ; a spooky PAC
- (noun) a type of plastic explosive
Use "c4" in a sentence
- "The group is a nonprofit 501 c4, which isn't required to disclose its donors."
- "'c4' if Iain has an aversion to bad language then he'd probably know better than to invite comments on Peter Hain."
- "Nf1 c4 (13 ... b4 is another way to seek counterplay on the queenside.) 14. axb5 axb5 15."