Definition of "babes" [babes]
- (noun) Plural form of babe.
- (noun) Alternative form of babe used as a term of endearment to a loved one.
- (noun) a baby
- (noun) a naive, gullible, or unsuspecting person (often in the phrase a babe in arms)
- (noun) a young woman or man perceived as being sexually attractive
Use "babes" in a sentence
- "V. ii.48 (251,8) Worth many babes and beggars] Why, death, wilt thou not rather seize a queen, than employ thy force upon _babes_ and _beggars_."
- "Back by popular demand, here is our annual gallery of booth babes from the SHOT Show."
- "None of them there booth babes is worth a second look, no matter how much metaphysics we harrumph about them."