Definition of "babblers" [babblers]
- (noun) Plural form of babbler.
- (noun) a person who babbles
- (noun) any of various insect-eating birds of the Old World tropics and subtropics that have a loud incessant song: family Muscicapidae (warblers, thrushes, etc)
Use "babblers" in a sentence
- "The only thing worse than relentless psycho-babble from psycho-babblers is when your college age and teen children turn into armchair psychologists."
- "The men whom he most disliked were those whom he called babblers, who are continually prating of everything and on everything."
- "It is clear that Delmedigo here means to imply that the babblers are the sham Kabbalists, who have revised the true Kabbalah and reinterpreted it in the light of Neo-Platonic notions."