Definition of "baaed" [baaed]
- (verb) Simple past tense and past participle of baa.
- (verb) to make the cry of a sheep; bleat
- (noun) the cry made by sheep
Use "baaed" in a sentence
- "Space Invaders never made me feel guilty, but, then again, they never baaed at me when they died."
- "All the time we were eating a solitary sheep tied to a large pink flowerpot looked on and baaed at us."
- "Following the sound, Silk found himself among the sellers he sought Hobbled deer reared and plunged, their soft brown eyes wild with fright; a huge snake lifted its flat, malevolent head, hissing like a kettle on the stove; live salmon gasped and splashed in murky, glass-fronted tanks; pigs grunted, lambs baaed, chickens squawked, and milling goats eyed passersby with curiosity and sharp suspicion."