Definition of "b's" [b's]
- (noun) Plural form of b.
- (noun) the second letter and first consonant of the modern English alphabet
- (noun) a speech sound represented by this letter, usually a voiced bilabial stop, as in bell
- (noun) the second in a series, esp the second highest grade in an examination
Use "b's" in a sentence
- "Thus the audio-animatronic Obama purses its lips to pronounce its b's and p's in a way frighteningly evocative of the real one, and raises its hands, open-palmed, while shrugging its shoulders, in a way that can only be described as Obamaesque."
- "I have to second Lisa b's comment - when I taught, too, we could tell if we were at or at day away from a full moon."
- "I think the two 'b's together are very agreeable, Merrifield says."