- (adjective) Deserted; forsaken.
- (adjective) Exuberantly enthusiastic.
- (adjective) Recklessly unrestrained.
- (adjective) unrestrained; uninhibited
- (adjective) depraved; profligate
"She explained the word abandoned had been removed from the announcement."
"We have what we call the abandoned swimming pools."
"And so what happens to this group that I call the abandoned, is that they get shoved around and increasingly out into the inner suburbs and end up almost out of sight, out of mind."
SUBSCRIBE TO WORD OF THE DAY