Definition of "aah" [aah]
- (interjection) Used to express pleasure, satisfaction, surprise, or great joy.
- (verb-intransitive) To exclaim in pleasure, satisfaction, surprise, or great joy: The crowd was oohing and aahing beside the panda's enclosure.
- (verb) to exclaim in pleasure or surprise
Use "aah" in a sentence
- "While his hands are (or were) squeaky clean, he's just dragged them across a splattered palette of germs collected from every patient he's seen today, yesterday, or maybe even last week, and now - open up and say "aah" - those hands are headed straight for your unguarded mouth."
- ""aah" -- doesn't she sound like the violins in the scary music they use in"
- "I made the "aah" sound and told him he would have to endure a reminiscence."