Definition of "a-okay" [a-okay]
- (adjective) in perfect condition or order
- (adjective) in perfect working order; excellent
Use "a-okay" in a sentence
- "He was a-okay enough in my book that, on the day he snapped my underwear while I was on shift, I was willing to write it off as playfulness, and believed him when he said that he had just seen a tag and tugged on it, because he thought it belonged to my shirt, not my panties."
- "We're also progressive, and don't think that various non-traditional family permutations are poisoning society. 70% of Millenials favor gay marriage, 94% are fine with or a fan of interracial marriage, 77% think pre-marital cohabitation is a-okay, 65% have no problem with gay couples raising children, and 73% think the world is the same or better when mothers of young children work outside the home."
- "We're a-okay with missing you because you're writing."